Girsh Alarm recommendations for homeowners
For our residential clients and potential clients, we recommend:
- at least one smoke detector in every room of the house that is conditioned space as there is a limited
range for each detector. The exact number may vary depending on the size and configuration of the room;
- rate-of-rise detectors in the attic, basement, and garage;
- carbon monoxide detectors through-out the house;
- exterior cameras integrated with your burglar alarm and with remote monitoring so that we can watch
selected portions of the exterior of your property when the alarm is activated.
- escape ladders in every room above the first floor above ground.
For some additional information on residential security systems, considering
ordering and reading our book, I-SEE Better Security For Your Home. Order it directly
from us: 215-782-9911.
>next for commercial